The Hamptons, Long Island, NY via Air Charter Rental
Some of the best times to be had in New York are played out in the coastal villages of The Hamptons— where it’s said the fun begins when the sun goes down and nightlife is a haven to enjoy clubs, dancing, good food and live music venues—a place private jet fliers know all too well.
The Hamptons are not all about sand, sea and yachts. The Hamptons, a group of villages and settlements in the towns of Southampton (named after the Earl of Southampton) and East Hampton (at the eastern end of the South Shore of Long Island) shape the South Fork of Long Island, New York. The Hamptons—home to some of most expensive residential properties in the United States—spawn popular seaside resorts, several white sandy beaches, art and music venues, unique shopping, an array of cuisine and wine choices and much more. If you enjoy discovering new wines, check out The Long Island Wine Council.
The Hamptons is home to quite a number of attractive beaches, particularly on Dune Road between the ocean and the bay. The Hamptons is a popular year-round destination, so if you are planning a vacation or business trip, you had better book your private plane flight right away.
Some of the best private golf clubs are located in The Hamptons. Links Magazine named Montauk Downs State Park Golf Course one of the “Top 10 Best Municipal Courses” in the U.S. in 2013, while the exclusive Hampton Hills Country Club’s tranquil setting hosts a challenging course with elevation changes on a unique terrain.
Airports Serving Private Planes to or from The Hamptons, New York
If you are looking to charter private aircraft to or from The Hamptons, here are some airports that support general aviation (GA) private jet aircraft.
- East Hampton Airport (KHTO), prominently used by private jets, is located three nautical miles west of East Hampton.
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (KISP) is ideal for fliers who want to avoid the congestion at JFK and LaGuardia airports, which has four runways and two helipads.
- Republic Airport (KFRG) has two runways suitable for private aircraft in the heavy jet category, located on Long Island and east of the central business district of Farmingdale, a village in the Town of Oyster Bay, Nassau County.
A How-to-Guide Booking Private Planes to The Hamptons, NY
It’s to your advantage in utilizing the services of an air charter broker to arrange private air travel. An experienced air charter broker service—preferably one that’s been in business for many years—already knows which carriers operate the safest aircraft, and can accommodate your flight request to suit your flight mission.
If you want VIP service, then Air Royale is your go-to source for absolute, flawless execution of flying privately.
Secure Chartered Jet Travel to The Hamptons, New York
Air Royale International Inc., founded in 1994, known for its excellent reputation in arranging seamless, worldwide travel on private airplanes, exudes air charter expertise. Headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York and London, Air Royale is the go-to trusted source for safe, 24-hour service.
- Typically, from request to airborne within four hours
- Can arrange any type of ground transportation
- Can arrange in-flight catering service
- Can arrange in-flight spa services (dependent on aircraft type)
- Can arrange in-flight pet service, to include gourmet pet meals (dependent on aircraft type)
To book your chartered aircraft flight, you may reach Air Royale at any of the following telephone numbers:
Los Angeles (Global HQ): +1 (310) 289-9800
U.S. Toll-free: + 1 (800) 7-ROYALE
New York: + 1 (212) 983-6800
London: +44 (0) 207-289-9800
For a quick, no-hassle chartered aircraft quote, try Air Royale’s online Request-a-Quote.